I hope this letter finds you safe and well and adapting to the ‘new normal’ we’re all living in right now.
On Wednesday 13 May estate agents were given the green light to get back to work and get the property market in England moving again.
While this is excellent news for the many people who were wanting to buy and sell before lockdown, we are proceeding with measured caution rather than simply rushing back in.
And I wanted to let homeowners in Walton On Thames know what we are doing to follow the Government’s guidelines around safely and responsibly selling properties.
We’ve created our Be Clean- Be Safe policy which is attached.
We will be doing all we can to protect people’s health and wellbeing.
- To reduce the number of physical viewings, we are using 3D video tours which give you a virtual ‘walkthrough’ of any featured property.
- We are verifying all potential buyers to ensure they are in a strong position to buy.
- Verified potential buyers will be shown video tours of all properties before a physical viewing can be arranged.
- We have stocked up on PPE, hand sanitizer and keys disinfectant.
- We are conducting a brief health questionnaire with all sellers and potential buyers to see if they have had COVID-19 or any recent related symptoms.
- We will be strictly adhering to our Be Clean – Be Safe policy during any physical viewings of a property.
We will add more measures as when the Government guidelines are updated.
If you are thinking of putting your property on the market or just curious about its value post the first phase of lockdown, please get in contact with us.
We’re here to help people in Walton On Thames get moving again safely.